Monday, January 8:
Today we had Jr. Symphony. Thrill. Thrill. School was pretty much the same. I think I like Chuck again. We had a game against Ramsey. Of course we lost.
Tuesday, January 9:
All we did today was review for exams. After school Mom and I went shopping. I got a dress and some Howard Wolf jeans. They were $35 so I paid 1/2. We played Sadler tonight. We won 51-49. The 8th graders won too. Lake broke up with Lori. I still like Chuck.
Wednesday, January 10:
Today we studied for our semester exams. I still like Chuck.
Thursday, January 11:
Today we had finals in our 1-2-3 classes. I had A lunch. So did Chuck. I had my piano lesson today.
Friday, January 12:
Today we had 4-5-6th hour tests. 1st hour was Band. Chuck was in there. I also had lunch w/ him. I spent the night with Julie. We called Martha. It was fun.
Saturday, January 13:
Julie and I walked to Sam's for lunch. After a while Mom & Dad picked me up. Found out that Kevin is dating Carla A. Goodie for both of them I really don't care!
Sunday, January 14:
I went to church today. Hardly anyone was there. Saw Jill at Holiday Inn. I went to choir and 1/2 of MYF. Then came home.
Monday, January 15:
We had Jr. Symphony practice today & then our concert. It was okay. Talke to Kevin, Jim, Jill, Cheryl, Debra & some others. After it we went to Braum's. We saw Kevin & Drew Haley driving around. Wow!!
Tuesday, January 16:
Had a pep assembly today in the gym. The stage band played. It was pretty good. The 9th gr girls beat A.R. I don't know about the 8th. The 9th gr boys lost - 8th won. I think Jill and Brad Beber would make a cute couple. He's cute. But so is Chuck
Wednesday, January 17:
Today we got out at 1:45. I had my flute lesson & ensemble practice. She game me my solo. Today is Kevin's b-day. He's 16. Christy went to his birthday party. Thrill! She's going with Jack Lewis - nobody knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment