Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week 1

Monday, January 1:
Today is New Years Day. I babysat for the Grooms. That kid is going to be the death of me! In the Orange Bowl Oklahoma beat Nebraska, 31-24. yea!! More later....

Tuesday, January 2:
We got out of school today because of the snow. Actually I'd rather be in school-it's very boring. Doug and Dad went sledding. I didn't feel like it. Until Tomorrow....

Wednesday, January 3:
Today we got out of school because of the snow again. It was as boring, too. I'm pretty sure Eastern District Band practice is tomorrow. I hope so. Later!

Thursday, January 4:
Today we had EDB practice. Mikey took Liz, Christy, Martha and me to Arby's. Practice was long n boring. Saw Kevin-didn't really talk just smiled alot. Jay asked me why I don't give up on him. Good question. I'm going to babysit for the Wilburns. It's snowing. Gross!! Bye

Friday, January 5:
They called off EDB practice today. We don't know when we're going to have it. Today was very boring. Tomorrow I'm gonna be 14!!! I can hardly wait. This is a cliping from the Tulsa Tribune. Let's see if it's true!! Bye           
     "If January 6 is your birthday, you can be self indulgent, especially where food and beverage are concerned. You are kind, have unusual voice and can win your way through use of diplomacy. You are creative, have sense of time, history and drama. You are attractive, and members of the opposite sex often "fall under your spell". Taurus, Libra, Scorpio individuals play key roles in your life. February and November will be your most important months of 1979, a year featuring major lifestyle revisions, domestic adjustments and a possible change of residence. Some of your long-standing ambitions will be fulfilled."

Saturday, January 6:
WOW!! I'm finally 14! Mom and Dad gave me a diamond necklace. Doug -Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits, $10 from Grandma, $14 from M & D, Catchet powder from Julie, an A pin and plaque from Jill, earrings from Mac & Marge, Embroidered work-shirt from Martha, sequined clutch from Fred, Nancy & Mitch, A necklace from the Garretts. We took Julie, Jill and Christy to Western Sizzlin' and to Oliver's Story. When we came home we had birthday cake. Dana told Jill that they cancelled Eastern Dist Band. I'm going to cry!!!

Sunday, January 7:
We got about another inch or 1/2 of snow last nite. Mom didn't make us go to church. This afternoon we went to Curt's to get the pattern and material for the Jr. Symphony skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment