Thursday, January 18th:
We had a game today against Kimmons. Of course we lost, 28-19. No 31-19. Our 8th graders didn't even win. I babysat for the Wilburns for an hour and made $3. I had my piano lesson today & an eye dr app.
Friday, January 19th:
The b-ball teams went to Fort Smith today to play Kimmons again. We lost 28-9. Jenny had her party tonight. Chuck wasn't invited. Boo Hoo! It was pretty fun. I didn't play anything.
Saturday, January 20th:
I went to Tulsa w/ Christy's church. We went to Chrystal's & were supposed to go ice skating but we didn't. Kevin took Carla. Big deal! Amy told me he flunked his driver's test. Poor thing! He looked pretty bored with Carla. Goodie!
Sunday, January 21st:
I didn't go to church today. Wally and Angie took me home last night. I babysat at the Wilburn's all day. Pittsburg beat Dallas in the Super Bowl 36-31.
Monday, January 22nd:
Today played Chaffin. Of course, we lost. Thought Chuck was absent but he showed up for the game. 8th grade won. Had Jr. Symphony. Thrill.
Tuesday, January 23rd:
Today it snowed, it was like a blizzard. They cancelled the wrestling match & jr. symphony. We got out at 2:30. Julie is going to have a Valentine's party on the 10th. It's BYOB(oy).
Wednesday, January 24th:
We were out of school today because of snow. Edmund on Ryan's Hope died. Jill is hanging on & so is Chuck on All My Children who is being held hostage by Ray Gardner. Ray shot Chuck. I had my flute lesson today-
No comments:
Post a Comment